what should you do ?
what to do when data is lost
- Turn off your computer and unplug your hard drive
- Securely pack your computer and bring it to data recovery company
- Do not run any recovery software on your hard drive if the drive has sound. Any data recovery attempt may cause scratches on the platter and in that case your data cannot be recovered permanently.
- Do not open your hard drive in regular environment. Recovery needs special tools and expertise.
- If you accidentally delete any file or format your drive, Do not write any data on your drive. This may cause your old data not recoverable.
- Do not use any unregistered software on your computer. This may cause file corruption and losing data permanently.
- Always use data recovery company if your data has value and critical.,
- we check in your device first. In this level, we ask you some questions to get some idea what exactly happened to the drive.
- we visually check the drive to verify any damages.
- If the drive has sound, we will open the drive to check the platters and also heads to evaluate the damage.
- based on the damage, we figure out the process of accessing the data.
- contact customer and send the report and start recovery process upon approval.
- Recover Data and transfer to the target drive.